We are currently recruiting Senior Lecturers with scholarly expertise in Graphic Design, Information Technology, Multimedia Communication, English Language and Japanese Language. Lecturers who are motivated persons and love teaching will be welcomed. And as a higher education (HE) lecturer, you will teach undergraduate students academic subjects at University of Greenwich Vietnam or FPT University.
- Delivering relevant courses to Graphic Design, Information Technology, Multimedia Communication, Business Administration, English or Japanese.
- Setting, marking, assessing work and examinations and providing feedback to students.
- Responding to the queries of students seeking help and support.
- Where appropriate, contributing to consultancy, knowledge exchange and continuing professional development activity within the discipline.
- Making/Adjusting teaching/assessing materials and methods if assigned.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Academic Head or his/her nominee.
Teaching location: Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang or Can Tho Campus
- Master degree in relevant areas
- Having at least 3 years of experience in teaching in relevant areas
- Salary: negotiable and very attractive (Details will be negotiated in the Interview)
- Compulsory health insurance & another health insurance by FPT (FPT Care)
- Accommodation allowance
- Airfare allowance
- Fees for Work Permit registration in Vietnam covered
- Working visa in Vietnam covered
- Tet Holiday (Vietnam Lunar New Year) bonus
- Vietnamese Teacher Day (Nov 20) and Summer Holiday bonus as per FPT University’s policy
- One day off on Traditional New Year and one day off on Independence Day in candidate’s country
How to apply:
For candidates, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested in applying for a Lecturer of FPT Education.