The Socialist Republic of Vietnam, widely known as Vietnam, is not a strange name to the whole world. The nation has an advantageous position in the region with long coastline and numerous attractions. Having a tropical climate, Vietnam is well known for from magnificent scenery and colorful hill tribes to wide terraced fields in Red River Delta and Mekong River Delta, to majestic mountains, and white sandy beaches. Vietnam, nowadays, is one of should-not-miss destinations in Asia. Exploring the beauty of the country with its people and culture should be done once in one’s lifetime.
- The Most Beautiful Natural Cave in the World – SON DOONG CAVE
Son Doong is considered to be the most beautiful cave in the world with the view of wonderland because of the pictures of National geographic and videos or through famous reporters’ research worldwide. Especially, in the recent film “Pan and the land of Neverland” of Hollywood, Son Doong was appeared in the scene that Pan went to wonderland and could see the spectacular beauty and impressed strongly on the audiences.
The huge stalactites, the blue underground river, smooth white sand and the fresh air underground have made the place become more beautiful and attractive. From the great mouths of caves, each stream of light shines down to make the scene more dramatic and impressive. Son Doong Cave is located in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, where Quang Binh is well known for its beautiful landscapes, the world’s longest recorded cave, and the same width as the largest area that can contain both of Boeings 747.
- Top 16 Most Beautiful Fishing Village in the World – Cua Van Fishing Village
Cua Van Fishing Village, also known as Van Gia has been listed on the top 16 most beautiful ancient villages with pristine beauty and dreaming on the high mysterious mountains worldwide by travel website, Journeyetc.com. The voting criteria of this site consist of ancient, traditional beauty, and impressive natural beauty. The good thing here is that Cua Van has its full three criteria.
- Top 10 Most Amazing Culinary Cities in Asia – Hanoi City
In the beginning of this year, the famous tourist site named SkyScanner listed the top 5 cities with the best cuisine in Asia including Hanoi, BangKok, Taipei, Fukuoka, Penang, in which Hanoi is ranked the first. With a famous food, PHO Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam deserves topping in the list because it is popular with many international tourists. Besides, the dishes such as Bun Cha, spring roll crab, nuggets, tea, shrimp paste noodles (Bun Dau Mam Tom)…. equally delicious. All of these food help in contributing to a “world” delicious cuisine on the ancient streets of Hanoi.
- The World’s Most Diverse Street Food – Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)
Saigon street food always attracts international tourists with unique and delicious dishes, so Saigon street cuisine is considered as the most diversified and rich in the world. In particular, Saigon bread has been so common on the forum food and tourism, with special materials and suitable for all tastes. When tourists visit Saigon, they always ask of about this special food first.
- Top 25 Most Fascinating Ethnic Museum in Asia – Vietnam Museum of Ethnography
By truly reflecting the cultures, traditions, especially the unique traditional houses, the museum has prompted visitors to enjoy the fascinating sightseeing and convey impressive cultural beauty of Vietnam for foreigners. The characteristics of the 54 ethnic groups in Vietnam make up the rich and varied sources of information in the museum.
- Top Dynamic Cities in the World
In terms of innovation and technology, Vietnam is on the top 10 most dynamic cities worldwide. A city’s capacity to embrace rapid change determines its ability to compete in the world – today and in the future, according to JLL’s 2017 City Momentum Index(CMI).
- Vietnam has 8 World Heritage Sites Ranked by UNESCO
Vietnam has 5 cultural, 2 natural, and 1 mixed site designated by UNESCO, emphasizing its rich culture and biodiversity. These landscapes attract millions of local and foreign tourists annually.
The Complex of Hue Monuments
Ha Long Bay
Ha Long Bay was once famous “as alcoholic” in 2011 when it officially entered the list of 7 new natural wonders of the world organized by New7Wonders, then continues to hold the top spot in the beautiful natural and impressive scenery in the world. Along with Son Dong Cave, Trang An, Halong Bay was appeared in the Hollywood blockbuster movie: “Pan and Neverland” with the “name” as Wonderland.
The beauty of the sea of Ha Long Bay naturally deserves a dreamland for many people who love to travel and explore. Ha Long Bay is the most beautiful bay in Vietnam and also a beautiful bay with the high position around the world.
Beautiful Ha Long Bay. Photo: Rožan Denis
Hoi An Ancient Town
Conde Nast Traveler Magazine – a well-known American magazine that has an annual survey is considered as the most prestigious survey of the global travel industry. In 2013, in the survey of Asia’s favorite destinations, Hoi An of Vietnam jumped to the second rank after Japan’s ancient capital, Kyoto. This year, on the travel section of the famous Boredpanda website, Hoi An has been also appeared under the photo album of “15 photos make you want to go to Hoi An immediately” by Réhahn – famous French photographer for the set of beautiful photos on the journey to explore Vietnam.
My Son Sanctuary
Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park
Imperial Citadel of Thang Long Hanoi
Trang An Landscape Complex
Citadel of the Ho Dynasty
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Scenes in the World – Terraced Fields
- Vietnam – Top 10 Consumer Demand among Asian Countries
- Vietnam – Top 20 Countries Having A Large Number of Mobile Phone Uses Under the constant development of technology, Vietnam is currently a developing country that ranks on the top countries as a high level of using mobile phone worldwide. Accordingly, FPT is known as the largest ICT companies in the private sector in Vietnam with nearly 28,000 employees, including 12,241 technology experts, engineers, developers. At the same time, FPT is also a leader in several business areas in Vietnam: Software exports; System integration; Software development; IT services; Technology product distribution. Most of the major information systems of state agencies and key economic sectors in Vietnam are constructed and developed by FPT. Source: mytour.vn/weforum.org/worldatlas.com