In order to support international students to take the opportunities of “Pioneering in Digital Transformation”, FPT Education is pleased to announce new scholarship opportunities in the academic year 2019 – 2020 for international students.
Accordingly, FPT Education is awarding more than 50 Scholarships worth from 20% total tuition fee to 100-percent first-year tuition fee for outstanding students. Of which, five best-students who enroll in 3-year full-time program of FPT University and University of Greenwich (Vietnam) will be selected for the “Start-up Scholarship” which is worth up to 100-percent first-year tuition fee.
In addition, to enhance the bilingual relationship between Vietnam and ASEAN as well as improve professional entrepreneur skills for ASEAN, students from its member countries including Indonesia, Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Philippines, Laos, Myanmar, and Thailand will have chance to receive scholarship worth 25% total tuition fee.
“We are honored to announce this scholarship, which reflects the importance of international environments at FPT Education as well as motivates foreign students to join Top private university in Vietnam where students can learn skills to become future leaders in the age of digital transformation,” said Dr. Hoang Viet Ha – Director of FPT University Global Office.
The students also have internship opportunities at the FPT Software International, one of the leading software companies in ASEAN which have representative offices and branches in 21 countries. With experiences gained from internship, students are able to work for FPT Software or any other prestigious corporations. “Graduates from FPT University have high salary and global career opportunities,” Mr. Ha highlighted.
The detail of the scholarship has been listed below:
Regarding scholarship value:
- Start-up Scholarship: Five outstanding students who enroll in 3-year full-time program of FPT University and University of Greenwich (Vietnam) will have chance to get 100-percent first-year tuition fee per student.
- Pioneering Scholarship: All international students will have opportunity to receive 20- percent total tuition fee per students.
- ASEAN Scholarship: students from ASEAN member countries including Indonesia, Cambodia, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Philippines, Laos, Myanmar, and Thailand will have chance to receive scholarship worth 25% total tuition fee.
- Total scholarships in school year 2019-2020: 55 students
*Note: This scholarship will be deducted directly in the payment of tuition fee each semester and each student could receive only one scholarship.
Programs offered in the scholarship:
- Programs offered by FPT University: Bachelor in Software Engineering, Bachelor in Business Administration, Bachelor of International Business and Master of Software Engineering
- Programs offered by University of Greenwich (Vietnam) in Alliance with FPT Education: B.SC Computing (3-year full time), B.SC Business Management (3-year full time), B.SC Computing (final year – Top-up), and B.SC Business Management (final year – Top-up)
*Note: Start-up Scholarship is only for students who enroll in 3-year full-time program of FPT University and University of Greenwich (Vietnam)
Eligibility to apply:
The merit-based scholarships will be awarded based on the student’s academic achievements and essay.
Requirement of Scholarships
Start-up Scholarship (100-percent first year tuition fee)
All international students who apply 3-year full time program
ASEAN Scholarship (25-percent total tution fee)
Students from ASEAN countries
Pioneering Scholarship (20-percent total tution fee)
All international students
Note: Candidates, who have IELTS<6.0, still have chance to get conditional offer for scholarships if they take English programs from 2 to 4 months to meet the requirement before enrolling in the university.
The deadline to apply for a Scholarship to study in the summer semester of 2018 will be 31 March 2019. For registration, please click here.
Visit our website to learn more about the programs and our campuses, or to download applications for summer 2019.
If you are interested in our courses or have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
About FPT University
FPT Education was the top private university in Vietnam. According to the statistics, 98% of students have jobs after 3 months of graduation and their salary is 27% higher than the normal level. Among them, 31% have worked for FPT Corporation while 4.5% started up their businesses and 19% worked in foreign countries or foreign companies.
With the philosophy of being a new university generation with a modern education, FPT Education aims to bring realistic training and education for students in order to help them keep pace with the fast development of information technology. The notable value of FPT Education is the close cooperation with business that can combine training with reality and the most modern technologies.