With the purpose of incessant improvement of the quality of education not only in Vietnam but also in foreign countries all over the world, FPT University Vietnam offers Scholarship Program in the academic year 2017 – 2018 for potential international students.
On the occasion of bilateral relations between Vietnam and foreign nations, FPT University has declared a scholarship program for 100 potential students in each country. With the total 51 countries received letters of scholarship announcement as well as the proposal from the university, international students would be announced through the Embassies and the Ministries of Education in their countries.
The aim of the FPT Scholarship is to enable and encourage talent students to reach international programs in FPT University Vietnam where they not only study English and Vietnamese languages but also have an opportunity to exchange cultures and discover Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh, on the top 10 most dynamic cities in the world.
Here are countries that FPT University sent an honest announcement of scholarship program with its desire to help the university in conveying the message to their students, including Brunei, Canada, Bangladesh, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, India, Laos, South Korea, Myanmar, Russia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Japan, Israel, Iraq, Switzerland, Romania, Sweden, Australia, Spain, Slovakia, Finland, South Africa, Norway, Morocco, Netherlands, Denmark, New Zealand, Germany, Brazil, Great Britain and North Ireland, Ukraine, Mongolia, Hungary, Mexico, America, Algeria, Cuba, Chile, Italy, Bulgari, The Republic of Belarus, Poland, Czech, Argentina, France, Austria, Ireland and Egypt.
The detail of the scholarship has been listed below:
Regarding scholarship value:
- Scholarships per student are $1,500 (One thousand five hundred US dollar) for Bachelor, $800 (Eight hundred US dollar) for Master student.
- Total scholarships in school year 2017-2018: 100 students
- Total Grand Budget for scholarship is $150,000 (One hundred and fifty thousand US dollar)
*** This scholarship will not be given by cash, and each student could receive only one scholarship.
Programs offered in the scholarship:
- Bachelor in Software Engineering
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Master of Software Engineering
Intake for Bachelor:
- Fall 2017 (deadline to submit document is 10th August 2017)
- Spring 2018 (deadline to submit document is 10th December 2017)
- Summer 2018 (deadline to submit document is 10th April 2018)
Intake for Master
- 3rd June 2017, (deadline to submit document is 25th May 2017)
- 5th November 2017 (deadline to submit document is 20th October 2017)
Eligibility to apply:
- Must be national citizens
- Must be a high school graduate from an accredited educational institute
- Must have English proficiency: TOEFL (PBT): 500/ TOIEC (IBT): 65/ IELTS: 5.5 or equivalent. (valid at the time of submission)
(Students have no English certificate must sit for an English entrance exam held by FPT University.)
- Highest qualification- Certification & Transcript
- Passport & passport photograph (3×4)
- Birth certificate
- Health certificate
- Proof of English proficiency (IELTS/ TOEFL) (or register to take English placement test of FPT University)
- Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
- Recommendation letter from Government/Embassy
Shortlist: Shortlist will be informed a week after deadline of closing date of each semester.
FPT University Vietnam Review:
FPT University always pays attention to providing students with a global citizen’s skills from communication, foreign language, foreign exchange semesters, and internship opportunities to career opportunities around the world. Currently, 99% graduates find the jobs within 3 months after graduation; 15% of FPT University graduates have worked in countries such as USA, UK, Germany, Australia, Japan and Singapore; Salary level is higher the average market 27% are impressive numbers to bring you confident to join us?!