We are currently seeking Senior Lecturers with scholarly expertise in Graphic Design, Information Technology, Multimedia Communication, English Language and Japanese Language. We expect to find lecturers who are a motivated person and interested in their teaching experience. And as a higher education (HE) lecturer, you will teach academic subjects to undergraduate students at FPT Greenwich or FPT University.
- Delivering relevant courses to Graphic Design, Information Technology, Multimedia Communication, Business Administration, English or Japanese.
- Setting, marking, assessing work and examinations and providing feedback to students.
- Responding to the queries of students seeking help and support
- Where appropriate, contributing to consultancy, knowledge exchange and continuing professional development activity within the discipline.
- Making/Adjusting teaching/assessing materials and methods if assigned.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Academic Head or his/her nominee.
Teaching location: Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang or Can Tho Campus
- Master degree in relevant areas
- Having at least 3 years of experience in teaching in relevant areas
- Salary: negotiable and very attractive (Details will be negotiated in the Interview)
- Compulsory health insurance & another health insurance by FPT (FPT Care)
- Accommodation allowance
- Airfare allowance
- Fees for Work Permit registration in Vietnam covered
- Working visa in Vietnam covered
- Tet Holiday (Vietnam Lunar New Year) bonus
- Vietnamese Teacher Day (Nov 20) and Summer Holiday bonus as per FPT University’s policy
- One day off on Traditional New Year and one day off on Independence Day in candidate’s country
How to apply:
For candidates, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org